- Published on Monday, 29 April 2013 17:43
- Hits: 62
Submitted by Mark Perry
- Stripped the car down to it's shell fixed all the body work, replaced both doors.
- Replaced and modified the wiring harness.
- The car sit's on Cromodora Magnesium period CD31's with Arbarth centre caps, with continental 175 tyres.
- KYB gas shocks with Jamex progressive springs.
- Uno turbo front calipers and discs. Grooved and vented front discs, grooved back discs.
- 1300 bumpers, grill and engine cover.
- Custom Interior with 1300 recovered seats and as much brown and orange trim I could find (beyond good taste but I love it).
- Over the top stereo (as you do).
- Aprilla green bodywork.
- Oh yeah and a 1600 turbo charged fuel injected lump borrowed from a Lancia Delta Turbo HF.
- Published on Saturday, 16 March 2013 17:43
- Hits: 149
Submitted by Jake Phillips
- Published on Monday, 17 December 2012 17:43
- Hits: 390
Submitted by Les Mott
I bought my first 1300 X1/9 in 1986 and joined the OC club at the time.
My initial 1300 was a Lime Green Special Series loved the car but it did deteriorate badly - I did loads of work on the car and kept it until 1993 before exchanging it for a XR2. I have always loved the lines of the X1/9 and again returned to ownership in 2005 buying a really clean 1980 Red 1500 this I drove for about 18 months then bought a rather sad looking Lido YAP68T- I always wanted a Nice Lido so I project managed its top drawer restoration. This car won the Best Car awards at the Clubs nationals in 2008 and then again in 2009.Add a comment
- Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 17:43
- Hits: 798
Submitted by Greg Narey
I have owned this little exxy since 1983 (car is 1980) and it has covered 54,000 miles. I am the second owner and the car was originally silver. The car was originally my wife's and when my son was born in 1985 I decided as a present I would get it painted in her favourite colour, red.Add a comment