TOPIC: Price opinion wanted

Price opinion wanted 8 months 2 weeks ago #40967

• Dean
  • Dean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sentHi Folks,
Just signed up as a new member. Thanks for quick admin approval.

Been looking at getting a classic Fiat or Alfa for a while now and have honed my search in on a X19 very recently, I'm sure you will be glad to hear!

I have found one on eBay that is getting delivered to my local port (Aberdeen) to the winning bid.

Problem is, my knowledge is limited since these cars have so many variations, year range, conditions etc. Was hoping to get the opinion of some more experienced people so I don't go too high bidding where there could be better cars out there elsewhere for same / less. Although I am trying to go for an entry level / cheaper example in the first instance.

So what do you think of the car in general and what price would you be willing to pay?

Finally, what colour should I be painting it once I get that wrap off? ;) ;)

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dean.

Price opinion wanted 8 months 2 weeks ago #40969

• NRG
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
It’s probably only worth what you or anyone else are willing to pay. For me the exhaust and wrap is a big put off, having had a CSC on one of my cars I wouldn’t go near a performance exhaust ever again! But that’s just me. I did not see any pics of the interior or engine, I would keep looking personally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dean

Price opinion wanted 8 months 2 weeks ago #40971

Well the car should be red but like NRG I would be put of by the wrap too, you don’t know what nasties are below !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dean

Price opinion wanted 8 months 2 weeks ago #40974

• Dean
  • Dean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for your opinions NRG, Michael, forgot to note that I had extra photos of the car without the wrap. It has a donor door with a slightly different shade of red and will need a respray but I expected as much. Bodywork seems solid though.

Will keep an eye on bidding and if the price is right might go for it. Will let you all know how it / my search goes!

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.406 seconds