user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC: Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 1 week ago #41185

This year’s gathering will be held in Brecon commencing the evening of Friday 11th September and will finish on the Sunday afternoon.
Our central meeting point/accommodation will be at the Lakeside caravan park, Llangorse, Brecon LD3 7TR.
Bookings can be made directly on their website at www.llangorselake.co.uk/

“At the moment we have 4 x Type A caravans (sleep maximum of 6 people) and are £105.00 per night and 2 x Type B (sleep maximum of 4 people) and are £90.00 per night. Please note we only accept bookings for a minimum of 2 nights. We also have the annual Big Swim the same weekend so if needed, caravans need to be booked sooner rather than later.
Camping prices are £8.00 per adult per night, £5.25 per child, £2.30 per dog and £4.25 electric hook up.
To make a booking, we require a £100.00 per caravan to confirm with balance due 4 weeks before arrival and a £25.00 deposit per camping pitch to confirm with balance due 7 days before arrival.”

I would urge you to book at the earliest opportunity.
Please mention X1/9 Owners Club when making your booking.

Expect this National even to contain the ultimate Welsh driving roads (which the X1/9 was born to do), beautiful scenery, plenty of stops for refreshments, a decent pub meal on the Saturday night (with a quiz) and much more.
Make this year, the year you get your car sorted for the road!

Who’s in? Please confirm your attendance with me via pm or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For those preferring greater luxury, there are numerous B&B options within the local area – here are just a few examples:
www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html..._theme_list_length=0

1986 'BAD' Turbo Bertone X1/9
1977 1300 Special Series
1989 Lotus Esprit 2.2 Turbo
1999 Toyota MR2 3.0 V6 vvti daily driver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rob Warren.

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 1 week ago #41186

We're booked into the Lakeside Caravan Park!! :)
Live and let live.

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 1 week ago #41187

Great news Sharon! We are booked in too inc Nephew, Tom!
1977 1300 Special Series

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 1 week ago #41193

Hi
We have booked into the Ty Newydd B&B which is a 1.5 Miles from the Lakeside Holiday Park. We will be travelling up from Southampton on the Friday, returning on the Monday. See you there!
Regards
David

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 1 week ago #41194

Will be great to see you there David. I know of 7 confirmed cars already. This could be one of the biggest turn outs in years!
1977 1300 Special Series

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 5 days ago #41197

That's me booked!
I might even have a Exxy to drive :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Warren

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 3 days ago #41200

Hi Rob. Booked at Pen-Y-Bryn House from Friday to Sunday, I beleve the car is almost done which is great news. Look forward to catching up again and thanks for getting this organised.
2006 Subaru legacy 3.0R Spec B LPG converted ( Daily Driver)
1987 X1/9 1500 in black - away with Nick Troth
1985 Toyota MR2 Mk1A in metallic light beige - yes beige !!!!
For the big grin
2004 Triumph Tiger 955i in silver

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 2 days ago #41201

Me and Simon are now booked into the Lakeside caravan park

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 4 months 4 hours ago #41203

We will be coming to the National but alas without the Exxie. We have had a boat booked on the Norfolk Broads for the following weekend since last year and cannot justify the trip down in the Exxie and then back to Inverness and down again.
Unfortunately dogs are not allowed in the rental caravans on site so we have booked a cottage at Talybont-on-usk for the week.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Last edit: by Ian Thomson.

Information you need to know about the 2020 X1/9 National gathering in September 1 week 5 days ago #41375

We booked passage to England already before the Coronacrisis started. But no accomodation booked yet. Looking forward to meet you al again, but nothing is certain these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Rowley

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds