user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

With a heavy Heart 6 months 6 days ago #41157

All, it is with a heavy heart I have come to the conclusion I will never complete the projects I have started so rather than put them on Ebay / Gumtree etc, I'm offering them to the club members first. They come as a package, one 1987 black and one (ex Martin (The hat) 1989 blue one. Both need work but a really good car could be made from the 2. There is a really good engine (partially stripped for inspection, can't see any wear) 2 x 5 speed gearboxes, a red leather interior, a perfect plastic 1300 grille as well as a 1500 one, full set of KYB shocks and other bits, too many to list! Also a box containing lots of new parts I have collected along the way. To be honest I could sell the parts for loads more than I want for the job lot but I would like to see someone put at least one of them back the road and that is more important to me than the money. My house is up for sale and the house we are going to move to has limited space. I want £300 for the lot, as I said money is not as important as someone making good use of them so grab yourself a bargain. (The leather interior, KYB shocks and the 1300 grille alone are worth close to this). The cars are in Strensall near York and if you are interested please either message me or contact me on 07548 287739 Cheers Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

With a heavy Heart 6 months 3 days ago #41158

Hi Paul, Any chance you could help me out with a LHS door mirror and/or end pieces of the rear spoiler? Thanks. Francis Maguire

With a heavy Heart 5 months 4 weeks ago #41161

Hi Paul,
Firstly, I think it's very generous to offer to club members first rather than monetising. I understand you're looking to shift these as a job lot but if it doesn't work out I'd be interested in the red interior and the 1500 grille for my 1986 1500. Good luck with it, I'd take them if I had the space.
Mike
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds