user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hampshire informal Italian car meets 5 months 1 week ago #42493

No idea who else gets this, but an email came in on the Club editor eddress from one Ross Aylward about a series of informal Italian car meets in That There South. Text below and I've attempted to attach their flyer (this may or may not work, if it doesn't and you want it, email me on the editor address), in case any southern softies are interested.

Dear Italian Car Friends,

Firstly, I hope this finds you all well – it has been a while since my yearly email about our informal meets, but with the way the world has been, we haven’t been certain enough of what we could do to consider it worth advertising our meets widely, as we didn’t want to have to disappoint people.

However, I am glad to say that we now finally seem to be moving back into those broad, sunlit uplands of being able to have regular events once again.

So, we will be running our four regular meets for Italian cars of all marques and ages again this year, on the first Saturdays of April, June, August, and October. The events are very informal, free to attend, and you don’t need to book. They are held at The Departure Lounge café near Alton in Hampshire, where the café owner has a large, well-drained, field where we can park our cars for display away from the ‘normal’ car park. Meets start at around 09:30, and tend to finish around lunchtime.

These are friendly, old-fashioned mornings, where attendees park up, chat, and of course enjoy the cars in a static setting. The café will be open for a good breakfast or cup of tea.

Please see attached our flier.

If you would like to attend, we would be delighted to see you, and if you can pass this on to friends, club members, etc, that would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ross

Cunnorum plena sunt omnia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hampshire informal Italian car meets 5 months 1 week ago #42494

OK the attaching didn't work, turns out it was too big (seems to be a printer file). So, I'll have another go with a pruned-res version.
Cunnorum plena sunt omnia
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pete Pearson

Hampshire informal Italian car meets 5 months 1 week ago #42496

Thanks Mike,
I can confirm that these are well worth going to :there are usually a couple of X1/9s attending as well as a wide selection of other Italian cars.

There is also a Sunday afternoon meet for all pre 1995 cars on the first Sunday of the month, starting on 3rd April 2022 from 2 pm. All our cars qualify.

www.thedepartureloungecafe.co.uk/classic-car-sunday/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Rowley

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds