user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all forum users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shropshire Classic Car Club 2 months 2 weeks ago #42133

I was looking at the website of said club , and they have a banner photo:

And what is that item of gold loveliness, second in, by the Vitesse? Is it one of you lot?
Cunnorum plena sunt omnia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shropshire Classic Car Club 1 month 3 weeks ago #42151

postscript to thet - they have no meetings advertised and their contact form yields no relpy. Seems to be defunct, which is a shame. if anyone knows anything about them, please let me know here, I'd be curious to know if they are still a thing.

Shropshire Classic Car Club 1 month 3 weeks ago #42171

Turns out it is a thing after all. Got a reply from their "Newsletter Editor" (obviously the most important person in any club):

Yes the club is still active and although it has been pretty dormant like many others over the last 12 months we have recently resumed club meetings.We meet at Bicton Village hall and club in Bicton nr Shrewsbury on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. We will be there next on the 18th of August where we hope to have our birthday nightcar display event that celebrates the formation of the club. This will be a bit smaller than normal as we haven't thrown the dors open to other clubs as normal due to uncertainty over covid situation. This will be from 8pm with cars on show on the playing field behind the club. entry from the club car park.

I'll wander along to that, even take the X1/9 if it (a) starts (b) goes (c) gets a MOT in time.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds