user_mobilelogo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is a public forum thread open to all users
  • Page:

TOPIC:

X1.9 for parts or restoration 7 months 3 weeks ago #41082

We have an abandoned x1.9 on our hands In Edinburgh. The owner died and left it in our private car parking space in the car park underneath our flat, so we need to dispose of it so we can use our parking space. We don’t have keys or a logbook for it (unless it’s in the glovebox) and it has two flat tyres. Some pictures attached.

We wondered if any of your members might want it to restore or for parts? You can contact me at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you are interested. We don’t want any money for it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

X1.9 for parts or restoration 6 months 2 weeks ago #41144

Hi,
Is the car still there.I live in the march not area and would be very interested in the car.
You can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thanks.

X1.9 for parts or restoration 6 months 1 week ago #41145

Hi there,

The ownership of this car needs to be determined before it can be moved on. If the original owner is now deceased then it will be part of their estate and therefore in the hands of the executor to deal with.
I would suggest contacting their solicitor and /or executor of the estate before disposing of the car. They will probably have all the necessary paperwork and keys for it.

In summary anyone interested in this car needs to determine correct ownership and proceed with caution.

cheers

Andy
Blue Gran Finale F100FAW
As seen in Classic & Sports car....
As seen in Auto Italia.....
As seen on Fifth Gear....!!!!
Lido ALF 704S

X1.9 for parts or restoration 6 months 1 week ago #41146

The car has sat for two years in the same place for two years and the flats owner needs it moved in order to rent out the flat. It’s been a bit of a head ache for the flat owners

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds